Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Because of You (by Entity and Sway)

Non existent is my relationship with you
You're screwed up, and you screwed me up, too
It feels like I'm carrying boulders
cause you put the world on my shoulders
You can't even own up to your own mistakes
You lie, you steal, you are such a fake
The only time we talk is when we fight or you want something
But you never there for me, so you
getting nothing
Because of you, I can't trust myself
Let alone trust anyone else
What you think, I'm naive, and I can't see
That you be neglecting, and using me?
Why do you have to be this way
Don't you have anything better to say
Is it too much to ask?
Too big of a task?
I think of all the pain
And wonder if I'm sane
I reminisce on all the problems I've gone through
And then I realize it was all because of you

No comments: