Tuesday, April 22, 2008

To The One I'm Craving

I swear you must be like some kind of drug.
I'm a good Girl infatuted with a thug.
Sometimes you make me feel so good.
Make me forget that you're from the hood.
Other times you make me feel so blue.
Make me feel I could never be with you.
And then I hate that I'm in love with you.
I go crazy, don't know what to do.
This is how you represent my drug
And make me wanna be your baby Thug
First comes the high, I'm crazy in love
I Feel like I could reach the star above.
You act like you're so into me.
You wanna show me to ecstasy
When I speak, you wanna listen
You look at my face, your eyes just glisten
You go from wispering sweet things in my ear.
To ignoring me. What's going on here?
Then comes the crash, you don't seem to know me.
Pass by me like nothing, like you can't see.
I'm yearning for your love so bad.
But I stay quiet, stay being sad.
Because you seem to love another girl.
Talk about her like she's your world.
I'm so confused, boy, what went wrong?
I thought our feelings were burning strong.
Now there's a tense silence between us.
Got me tryin so hard not to cuss
Spazzin out, making a fuss
And that would be the hangover
I know better, still, I do the thing over.
I'm addicted, your swagger, your style.
You're sense of humor, scent, and your smile
Makes your loving really worth my while
You make my problems seem to lift away
I'm crazy about it, I need you to stay
But there's a crash after the high
Where to you, I don't exist, or maybe you're shy
And there's no hug, 'hi' or 'goodbye'
This is how you represent my drug
Signed, with love, from your baby thug.

No comments: