Tuesday, April 22, 2008

He's So Fly

Smooth talkin stylish guy
You stay fresh and you stay fly
Swagger takes their breaths away
You get hit on everyday

Must admit you stole my heart
Feenin for you from the start
Saw what others could not see
Thought about you constantly

Whenever you would try to speak
Girls would turn the other cheek
I showed you some attention
You showed me your affection

You suddenly became mine
Girls suddenly found you fine
So up went your confidence
Along with your ignorance

Girls they want what they can;t have
Fall for it and you'll be damned
Allure of the forbidden fruit
Would change their mind once they got you

Girls they don't appreciate
A good guy when he comes their way
Trust me boy when I say
My love you cannot replace

Soo make up your mind today
Do you want to stray away
I wasn't scared to fall for you
But I will never crawl for you

Foolish pride, don't make that mistake
You cannot have and eat your cake
Go to them and you'll realize
You gave up such a good prize
You will see that you were wrong
But turn around and I'll be gone

No comments: