Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Found Myself (Needing You)

I found myself needing someone to call at around 12 midnight
While Laying on my bed by the window feeling the breeze under the moonlight
I found myself needing someone to spend all my time with when no one else is there
I found myself needing someone to hold me while I cry when no one else cares
I found myself needing to be treated like a queen
Needing you to wrap your arms around me
I found myself needing someone to call my boo
I found myself needing love. I found myself needing you

We been friends for a long time. Always have fun together
Forever coming up with things to do. Even in the worst weather
Remember the time we were cooped up in my house all day
We played video games, and you couldn't get your way;
I won, and you wrestled me. We started to play fight
Then I ate ice cream, and we watched TV for the rest of the night
I could've kissed you then, but I didn't think it would be right
I didn't want to ruin the friendship, 'cause we so tight


Remember the time we walked all the way to the park, stayed there after dark, then it poured rain
I said I liked it, but we couldn't stay, and we ain't have money, so we hopped the train
I always knew I had to tell you, but I didn't know how
I been having these feelings for a while now

Just thought I should let you know how I feel
I know we joked about dating, but this time I'm for real
I don't want to pressure you, just thought you should know
So tell me if I should keep these feelings, or should I let it go
Maybe we should talk about the possibilities of you being my man
I know you must be busy now, so call me when you can.

No comments: